By Antonio Sosa | Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 at 9:32 am
The seeds of the “socialism of the XXI century” (Marxism or gangsterism) that is destroying Latin America and threatens to destroy Honduras and the U.S. were planted in the Americas by Fidel Castro.
For more than 50 years, Castro has been working to harm the U.S. and spread Marxism, financed originally by the Soviet Union, and later by Hugo Chavez and drug trafficking.
Fidel Castro transformed an imperfect but happy and prosperous island into an Orwellian nightmare, a GULAG of dire poverty and despair, where the only hope for most is being able to escape.
Following a scheme devised by Castro to impose Marxism through “democratic” elections and referendums, Hugo Chavez took over Venezuela. With oil revenues stolen from the Venezuelan people, Chavez funded and helped implement Castro’s plan in other countries.
Daniel Ortega, Evo Morales, Rafael Correa and others, following Chavez’s example and with Chavez’s funding, have enslaved or are enslaving their respective countries. Miguel Zelaya was implementing Castro’s scheme in Honduras.
Wiser than other Latin Americans, however, Hondurans have laws that defend them from the fraudulent scheme devised by Castro. Hondurans have seen this scheme unfold in the countries being destroyed by the Marxist thugs controlled by Castro and Chavez. They don’t want the tragedy of those countries repeated in Honduras. They would rather be isolated for a few years than enslaved for more than 50 like the Cubans!
Castro’s scheme — through which Chavez, Morales, Correa, etc. have enslaved their countries — works along these lines:
- Select a wannabe dictator — a “charismatic” and depraved megalomaniac who is ready to sell out his country (thugs like Chavez, Morales, Correa, and Zelaya). Help him run for president of the country.
- Invest millions or billions in a “professional” campaign demonizing the opposition and promising CHANGE to help the poor, end corruption, improve schools … whatever people want to hear.
- Commit as much fraud as possible to make sure the wannabe dictator wins.
- Have “protectors of human rights” like OAS Secretary General Insulza — who has really been trampling on human rights by promoting communism for years — declare that the elections were “legal and transparent.”
- Make sure that, once in power, the wannabe dictator takes over the Legislative and Judicial branches of power; destroys the country’s business community, economy and institutions; intimidates and controls the media; and demonizes, intimidates and even kills anyone trying to defend the country.
- Have a referendum to approve a new constitution. Representatives of the people are supposed to write that constitution. In reality, people don’t even know what’s in the new constitution until it’s too late.
- Have Insulza (OAS) and others who pretend to “protect human rights” declare that the referendum is perfectly “legal and transparent.”
The goal of the new constitution is to help the wannabe dictator become a full-blown dictator for life (like Castro in Cuba), prevent people from defending themselves, and use the country to help drug cartels, Islamic terrorists, etc. to destroy the U.S. And all of it under the cloak of “democracy”!
Hondurans were able to save themselves from the clutches of Castro/Chavez because Zelaya had not yet been able to take control of the Legislative and Judicial branches of power.
Congratulations, Hondurans! Many of us wish we could have done what you are doing before the Marxist thugs working for Castro and Chavez enslaved our countries.
We pray Hondurans can defend themselves from Castro/Chavez/Zelaya now working with Obama’s support under the sheep’s clothing of Oscar Arias.
Comments: 4 Comments »»|
Send a link: Tell a friend about this.
Link to this post: Permalink
Send us your link: Trackback link
Filed under: Uncategorized|
Tags: Arias, Castro, Change, Chávez, Correa, dictator, Drug cartels, Honduras, Latin America, Marxism, Morales, Zelaya